Kannur University UGCAP Second Allotment 2022 Published 11.8.2022 : Kannur University will be publishing the UG second allotment list at the official website on the second week of August. All the candidates those who have applied for degree admission can check the allotment list at the official website using the login credentials. Candidates who got allotment need to pay the degree admission fee through the SBI E-pay facility which can be accessed by clicking on the “Make Payment” link at www.admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in after login.
Kannur University Degree Second Allotment 2022
The Kannur University will be soon releasing the second allotment list at the official website. Candidates those who have got an allotment should pay the required fee through the official website. After remitting the fee through SBI e-pay, applicants should login to the website and enter the details of admission fee remittance (SBI e-pay Reference Number) to confirm their seat on or before the specified date. The Allotment List is expected to be released on August 2nd Week.
Kannur University UG Admission 2022 Overview
|Admission Type||Single Window System (Centralized Allotment Process – CAP)|
|Release of Trial Allotment||27.7.2022|
|Release of First Allotment||3.8.2022|
|Release of Second Allotment||11.08.2022|
How to Check Kannur University Second Allotment 2022 ?
Candidates those who have applied for Kannur University Degree Admission can check the Kannur University Second Allotment Result at the official website using the login credentials. The Allotment will be released on 2nd Week of August. So candidates should be regularly updated with the latest updates. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check allotment list.
Kannur University Second Allotment 2022
Step 1. Visit the Official website
Step 2. Navigate to UG section
Step 3. Click on Login
Step 4. Login using the required login credentials
Step 5. Find for Second Allotment
Step 6. Download and take a print out of the same for future uses.
Kannur University Second Allotment 2022 Admission
The candidates who have got an allotment in the degree CAP first/Second Allotment result should have to download the allotment memo from the university web site after login.
Applicants who are satisfied with the current allotment can cancel their higher options till the specified date by logging into the website. Those higher options which are not cancelled will be considered for future allotments and the candidates will then have to accept the newly allotted seat.
Kannur University Third / Fourth Allotment 2022
The Third and fourth allotments will be conducted subsequently for the vacant seats remaining after each allotment. The applicants who got allotted in first, second and third and 4th allotment could take admission to the allotted colleges only after the Third Allotment. And thus, the allotment memo for admission will be available from the website only after the third allotment.
Document Required for Admission
1. Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
2. Print out of registration fee & university fee remitted by the candidate by online.
3. Original marklists of the qualifying examination.
4. Certificate to prove date of birth
5. TC from the Institution last attended
6. Course & Conduct Certificate
7. Original Community Certificate /Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) and Priority House Hold (PHH) category certificate (EWS) /The Income and Assests certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)if applicable
8. Non creamy layer certificate in the case of SEBC candidates
9. Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks, if any.
10. Recognition certificate from the University of Kannur in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except BOARD OF HIGHER SecondARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, NIOS, Kerala Literacy Mission, CBSE, CISCE and State/Central Equivalent
11. Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.