MG University UGCAP First Allotment 2022 : The Mahathma Gandhi University (MGU) will be publishing the first allotment list for UG courses at the official website soon. All candidates those who have applied for degree admission can check the allotment list at the official website using the application number and password. The first allotment is a sure list of allotment which will guarantee an allotment to the candidates.
MG University UGCAP Degree First Allotment 2022
The MG University First Allotment for UG courses to be published at the official website. It is expected that the allotment list will be released by the authority on 2nd Week of August. All candidates are requested to be updated with the latest news and information available.
Candidates please note that the first allotment is a sure list of shortlisted candidates, of whom have to report the allotted college for admission. The Candidates those who have secured an allotment should make the payment in order for seat confirmation on or before the specified date. If in any case, the candidate failed to remit the fee, their allotment would be cancelled.
MG University Degree Admission Important Details 2022
|Admission Type||Centralised Allotment Process (MGU UGCAP 2022)|
|Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment||09/08/2022|
|Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of options||09/08/2022 – 10/08/2022|
How to Check MG University UGCAP First Allotment 2022 ?
Candidates those who have applied for degree admission under MG university at the official portal, and are waiting for the allotment list can check the first allotment list at the official website using the application number and password. The Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to Check MG University Degree First Allotment List 2022.
Steps to Download MG University First Allotment 2022
Step 1. Visit the official website
Step 2. Click on the link “UGCAP 2022”
Step 3. Navigate to the login section, and click on Students login
Step 4. Enter the application Number and password
Step 5. Once you have entered the details, click on login button
Step 6. Find the First Allotment link, and click on the same
Step 7. The First Allotment List will be displayed on the screen
Step 8. Download and take a print out of the same.
Procedure After First Allotment 2022
The candidates who got an allotment in the MG University 1st allotment result 2022 should pay the admission fee through online for confirmation of allotment. Those who failed to pay the fee within this time , they will lose their allotment and they will not be considered for the future university allotments for admission.
1. Applicants who got first allotment should download “Allotment Memo” after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category – Rs 1113/-, SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo.
2. Applicant should then click on the mode of admission i.e., temporary/permanent.
Candidates who got allotted to first option shall not be able to exercise temporary admission. Similarly, a candidate opting permanent admission shall not have any higher options as the higher options get cancelled automatically after choosing ‘permanent admission’.
3.The candidate who secured allotment and wish to avail permanent admission should contact the colleges allotted on or before the specified dates. The candidate should also submit the Transfer Certificate either through post or through any mode convenient to the applicant within 15 days of taking admission.
4. The applicants should also send the digital copies of the following certificates for verification.
5. Signed copy of the Allotment Memo received online.
6. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
7. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE/KHSEB
8. The students who get admission on their first option should also remit the fee applicable to the programme in the institution at the time of admission through the online mode suggested by the University. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission also shall remit the fee in the institution through the online mode. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee or report for admission in the institution. However, in the fourth allotment they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
9. Candidates should download a confirmation slip from the online portal after confirmation of admission by the college authorities and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent/temporary
10. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment I conducted exclusively for them.
11. Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified need not cancel their remaining higher options. However, other candidates can rearrange/delete options on the specified date.
12. Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options.
13. A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
14. Failure to report for admission (online) by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
Important Document for Admission
The students should report to the colleges allotted on or before the specified date and should produce the following documents for verification.
The Allotment Memo received online.
Certificate to prove date of birth.
Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE
Migration Certificate, if applicable.
Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate (as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-creamy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
When MG University Degree First Allotment will be published ?
MG University Degree First Allotment will be published on August 18, 2022.
How can I check MG University UG First Allotment 2022 ?
You can check the MG University UG First Allotment 2022 Result at www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using the Application number and Password.