LBS Trial allotment result for Kerala Government Professional Diploma Courses 2017 admission in Pharmacy, Health Inspector and Paramedical Courses, LBS Paramedical Trial allotment result 2017, Paramedical allotment 2017, Kerala Dpharm trial allotment, LBS Health Inspector courses trial allotment result 2017.
Kerala Government approved Professional Diploma Courses 2017 admission in Pharmacy, Health Inspector and Paramedical Courses registration process completed at www.lbscentre.in. Paramedical diploma courses trial allotment and rank list will be published soon at www.lbscentre.in. Based on the index mark and options registered by the candidateds the trial allotment will be published at www.lbscentre.in.
Kerala Paramedical Diploma/DPharm/Health Inspector Admission 2017 – Trial Allotment list published. Option arrangement for first allotment will be available till 05.00 pm on 23.10.2017.
LBS Kerala Paramedical/ Dpharm / Health Inspector Trial Allotment Result 2017
Courses details :
1. Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) : DP
2. Diploma in Health Inspector (DHI) : HI
3. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) : ML
4. Diploma in Radiological Technology (DRT) : RT
5. Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance (DOA) : OA
6. Diploma in Dental Mechanics (DMC) : MC
7. Diploma in Dental Hygienist (DHC) : HC
8. Diploma in Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology (DOTAT) : OT
9. Diploma in Cardio Vascular Technology (DCVT) : CV
10. Diploma in Neuro Technology (DNT) : NT
11. Diploma in Dialysis Technology (DDT) : DT
12. Diploma in Endoscopic Technology (DET) : ET
13. Diploma in Dental Operating Room Assistance (DORA) : DA
14. Diploma in Respiratory Technology (D Resp.T) : DR
Kerala Paramedical Courses Trial Allotment Result 2017
Based on the options registered by the candidate a Trial Allotment will be published at www.lbscentre.in. Candidates can Add/delete/Rearrange their options after the Trial Allotment. There is no guarantee that the results of the Trial Allotment will be retained in the actual Allotment.
Kerala Dpharm / HI/ Paramedical Courses 1st Allotment Result
After the trial allotment and option registration the 1st allotments will be published in the website www.lbscentre.in. The allotment of a candidate can be seen in the home page of the candidate. It will show the institution and course to which the candidate is allotted. The provisional allotment memo can be printed by clicking “print provisional allotment memo” button. The memo will show the personal details, the institution and the course to which the candidate is allotted to and the fee to be remitted. This memo has to be produced in the bank for remitting the required fee.
More details and Rank list / allotment result :www.lbscentre.in