MG University Degree Trial Allotment 2021 [Published] Today – UGCAP, Check MG Trial Allotment Result 2021, cap.mgu.ac.in Rank List 2021, MGU Degree Allotment, MG University UG CAP Allotment 2021, MGU Degree Allotment, MG UGCAP Trial Allotment 2021,MG Degree Admission
MG University Degree Trial Allotment and Provisional Rank List 2021 published Today on 14.8.2021 at official website www.cap.mgu.ac.in. MG University Degree UGCAP Admission 2021 Provisional Rank List will also be published on 18.8.2021 at MGU CAP website. Candidates can check their Degree trial allotment result at mg university admission web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using the application number and password. After the trail allotment applicants can make modification on application details and re-arrange the options or add new options in their degree application from 14.8.2021.
MG University Degree Trial Allotment 2021 | UGCAP provisional rank list
Latest News : MG University Degree Trial Allotment Published. Applicants may edit the personal and academic details (except Name, DOB, mobile number, email id, and register number) and rearrange, add, delete options till 24th Aug 2021 4.00 PM. New Registrations are also possible till 24th Aug 2021 4.00 PM.
How to Check MG University Degree Trial Allotment 2021 ?
1. Login to the web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in.
2. Enter the button “Trial allotment result”
3. Click on the “Login: button on menu bar
4. Enter the application number and password
5. Check the trail allotment and provisional ranklist
MGU Degree UGCAP Admission : Steps for Modification of Personal and Academic
The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for Modification of Personal and Academic details in the application form
1. After login using the application number and password the candidates can edit the personal and academic details at the official website
2. After modifying the data, click on the ‘Update’ button provided at the bottom of the page
3. If the candidate wants to change his/her option already registered, he/she may revise the options as desired and should see that the options are listed as per his/her priority. Candidates should save the options after modifications.
4. Candidates should finally click on the ‘final submission button’ after completing the verification of the modified data, there is no need to submit the printouts of the modified data/options to the University
5. Candidates should take care to logout after completing the modification process
MG Degree Allotment
The actual allotments will be done solely based on the details given by the candidate in online application. Any discrepancy in the online details furnished by the candidates with the original documents submitted at the time of admissions will lead to the cancellation of allotment. For the same reason, the correctness of the applications is the responsibility of the applicants themselves.
Applicants should note that bonus marks for NCC/NSS shall be counted only for the activities carried out by them at the higher secondary level. NCC/NSS activities carried out prior to the higher secondary level will not be counted under any circumstance. Reservation under the EWS category is limited to those applicants belonging to Economically Weaker sections of the forward communities. For availing the benefit of reservation under this category the annual family income of the applicant shall not exceed the prescribed limit i.e. four lakhs as stipulated in GO (MS)No. 128/2021/H Edn dated 20/03/2020. Candidates who wish to avail reservation under EWS will have to produce the Income & Assets Certificate from the village officer concerned.
Fee structure of aided/unaided programmes is given in the website for reference.
MG University Admission 2021 Allotment Dates and Schedule
|MG University Degree Admission Allotment Schedule|
|Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment||14.08.2021|
|Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of options||14/08/2021 – 24/08/2021|
The candidates can get the official website link for Modification of their Personal and Academic date below.
The facility for data modification/addition/deletion/rearrangement of options shall be available from 14/08/2021 to 24/08/2021.
MG Degree Admission 2021- UGCAP
|Admission Topic||MG University Degree Admission UGCAP 2021|
|Application Type||UGCAP Online Application|
|Admission Method||Centralised Allotment (UGCAP)|
|Online Application Start Date||29/07/2021|
|Application End Date||13/08/2021 4.00 pm|
MG Degree Allotment
MG University Degree Trial Allotment 2021 UGCAP
MG University UG Trial Allotment 2021
MG University Degree UGCAP 2021 Trial Allotment
MG University UGCAP Provisional Rank List / Trial Allotment Result 2021
MGU Degree Trial Allotment 2021
Check MGU Degree Trial Allotment 2021