Kerala Plus One Admission 2022 : Kerala Plus One (+1) Admission HSCAP Online Registration 2022 will be started on the month of August. Kerala Plus One (+1) Admission will be conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education Kerala. The Plus One Admission will be processed through a Single Window System (SWS) or Ekajalakam 2022. The candidates can apply for Plus One admission 2022 in Kerala state by a single application, they can choose multiple schools and courses by a single application. The official web site to apply for Plus One (+1) admission 2022 will be www.hscap.kerala.gov.in.
Kerala Plus One (+1) Admission 2022 Online Registration – HSCAP Application
The students who have passed SSLC or equivalent examination can apply for Kerala Plus One (+1) admission 2022-23 academic year. The Plus One admission and allotments are processed through centralized allotment process HSCAP. The eligible students must have to apply for admission to Plus One by HSCAP online registration 2022 through thew web site www.hscap.kerala.gov.in. The date schedule of hscap plus one online registration published on hscap web site www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
HSCAP Plus One Admission 2022 Overview
|Course Name||Kerala Higher Secondary Plus One Admission 2022-23|
|Admission Type||Higher secondary Centralised Allotment Admission / Single Window System (Ekajalakam)|
|Selection Procedure||Merit Seats|
|Plus One Admission 2022 Date Schedule||Dates|
|Plus One Admission 2022 Online Application Start Date||June 3rd Week, 2022|
|Last Date for Plus One (+1) Admission||June last Week, 2022|
|Plus One Trial allotment 2021 Date||July, 2022|
|Plus One First allotment 2021 Date||July 2nd Week, 2022|
|Plus One online classes start date||July, 2022|
|Plus One Admission and Allotment site||www.hscap.kerala.gov.in|
|Plus One (+1) Supplementary Allotment||Dates|
|+1 Supplementary Allotment Start Date||July, 2022|
|+1 Supplementary Allotment end date||July, 2022|
|Plus One (+1) Sports Quota Admission Dates||Dates|
|Plus One (+1) Sports Quota Certificate Registration and verification|
|Certificate Registration and verification end date||July 2022|
|+1 Sports Quota Online Registration||July 2022|
|+1 Sports Quota Online Registration last date||July 2022|
|+1 Sports Quota First Allotment Date|
How to Apply HSCAP Plus One Admission 2022
Candidates those who have completed their SSLC or Class 10th Examination can apply for HSCAP Plus one admission at the official website by following the steps mentioned below. To apply for the same the candidates must meet eligibility criteria. The candidate should have to download and read the Plus One Admission Prospectus carefully. Then visit the DHSE HSCAP 2022 web site and submit online application registration. After the plus one online application registration take a print out of the application and submit this printout of the application form along with required supporting documents to the Higher Secondary School before the last date of application.
- Step 1. Go to the site www.admission.dge.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2. Download the plus one admission prospectus
- Step 3. All the candidates are advised to firstly read the online hscap registration instructions
- Step 4. Enter the hscap site through the link “Click for Higher Secondary Admission“
- Step 5. Click the link “CREATE CANDIDATE LOGIN-SWS” for candidate login creation
- Step 6. Select the district where you like to apply (Application District ) and submit.
- Step 7. Next page is the “Candidate Registration” where you could enter the registration details and the options for the courses. Enter the required details as per the prospectus and submit online application.
- Step 8. Take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Required application fee must be paid at the time of application. The candidate should keep the acknowledgement of the application form that given by the school principal for later use on the plus one admission and allotment process. If the student want to apply for +1 admission in multiple districts they should submit separate applications for each districts.
How to Create HSCAP Plus One Admission Candidate’s Login 2022 ?
- Step 1. Enter the site www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2. Click on the link “Create Candidate Login – SWS”
- Select the district of submitted application
- Step 3. Enter the details like Scheme, Register number, Month Pass, Year Pass, Date of birth, Security Code and finally click on the submit button
- Step 4. Next screen you can see the application information like Applied district, Application number, Neme, Scheme, gender and mobile number
- Step 5. Click on the “Send OTP” button
- Step 6. OTP is sent to your registered mobile number while submitting the application
- Step 7. Enter the OTP and click on the “Submit OTP” button
- Step 8. On the next page enter the password on the New Password Box (The password should be minimum eight characters included with one capital letter, one small letter, one number and one special character).
- Step 9. Re-enter the same password on the Confirm Password box and enter the “Update” button
- Step 10. Now the Candidate Login Creation is completed.
Once the candidates have created the login page, you will be able to login to the page using your username, password and district.
How to Apply for Kerala Plus One Admission Sports Quota / Community Quota Admission 2022 ?
All the candidates those who wish to pursue admission under the sports quota should submit the application form through the website www.sports.hscap.kerala.gov.in. The Kerala Plus One sports quota certificate registration and verification submission starting date is Tentatively May 2nd Week. All the candidates are advised to submit the online registration application form before the last date. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below about How to Apply for Sports quota Admission 2022
- Step 1. Go to the site www.sports.hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2. Fill the online registration form
- Step 3. Submit the online registration form
- Step 4. Take the print out of registration slip
- Step 5. Visit district sports council office along with slip and originals of all documents to prove the achievements.
Kerala Plus One (+1) HSCAP Allotment 2022
Kerala Plus One Allotment will be done through HSCAP 2022, the centralized allotment process. During the admission process of Kerala Plus One, DHSE HSCAP Plus One (+1) Allotment Result will be published. The allotment result will be prepared on the basis of options registered by the candidates at the time of options registration.
Kerala Plus One (+1) Trial Allotment Result 2022
Kerala Plus One (+1) Trial Allotment Result is the list of candidates who are eligible to get a chance for admission based on the options registered at the time of options registration. But this +1 trial allotment result will not give any assurance for the Plus One Admission 2022. The plus one trial allotment result 2022 will be giving an idea to the candidates for getting admission based on their options selections, so that the candidates can make necessary re-arrangements on their current options to get a better ranking in the first allotment result.
Kerala Plus One (+1) First Allotment Result 2022
The Kerala Plus One (+1) First Allotment Result is the list of candidates who are eligible to get admission for plus one courses in higher secondary schools. The candidates who got an allotment can download the Allotment Memo from the HSCAP web site and report to the school where they got an allotment. The allotted candidates can claim their admission to the selected School and courses within the specified time.
Plus One Online Registration Fee
Application fee : Rs 25/-.
Kerala Plus One Admission Direct Link
Kerala Plus one Admission 2022 Online Registration will be staring soon. It is expected that the admission process will be started from the month of July