MG University Degree Trial Allotment Result 2020 Published Today – UGCAP, MG University Degree CAP Trial Allotment Result 2020, www.cap.mgu.ac.in MG University degree Provisional Rank List 2020, MG University UG CAP Trial Allotment Result 2020, MGU Degree Allotment Result and Rank List 2020, MG UGCAP Trial Allotment result 2020, MGU Dagree CAP Allotment list 2020-21.
MG University Degree UG CAP Trial Allotment and Provisional Rank List 2020 has been published on the official website today (Thursday). MG University Degree UGCAP Admission 2020 Provisional Rank List has published on 27.8.2020 at www.cap.mgu.ac.in. Candidates can check their Degree Admission 2020 trial allotment result at mg university admission web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using the application number and password. After the trail allotment applicants can make modification on application details and re-arrange the options or add new options in their degree application from 7.9.2020
MG University Degree Trial Allotment Result 2020 | UGCAP provisional rank list
Check MG University Degree Trial Allotment Result 2020
1. Login to the web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in.
2. Enter the button “Trial allotment result”
3. Click on the “Login: button on menu bar
4. Enter the application number and password
5. Check the trail allotment and provisional ranklist
Steps for Modification of Personal and Academic
The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for Modification of Personal and Academic
1. After login using the application number and password the candidates can edit the personal and academic details at the official website
2. After modifying the data, click on the ‘Update’ button provided at the bottom of the page
3. If the candidate wants to change his/her option already registered, he/she may revise the options as desired and should see that the options are listed as per his/her priority. Candidates should save the options after modifications.
4. Candidates should finally click on the ‘final submission button’ after completing the verification of the modified data, there is no need to submit the printouts of the modified data/options to the University
5. Candidates should take care to logout after completing the modification process
The actual allotments will be done solely based on the details given by the candidate in online application. Any discrepancy in the online details furnished by the candidates with the original documents submitted at the time of admissions will lead to the cancellation of allotment. For the same reason, the correctness of the applications is the responsibility of the applicants themselves.
Applicants should note that bonus marks for NCC/NSS shall be counted only for the activities carried out by them at the higher secondary level. NCC/NSS activities carried out prior to the higher secondary level will not be counted under any circumstance.
Reservation under the EWS category is limited to those applicants belonging to Economically Weaker sections of the forward communities. For availing the benefit of reservation under this category the annual family income of the applicant shall not exceed the prescribed limit i.e. four lakhs as stipulated in GO (MS)No. 128/2020/H Edn dated 20/03/2020. Candidates who wish to avail reservation under EWS will have to produce the Income & Assets Certificate from the village officer concerned.
Fee structure of aided/unaided programmes is given in the website for reference.
The candidates can get the official website link for Modification of their Personal and Academic date below.
Fore More details contact to the help line numbers: Helpline Numbers: 04816555563, 2733434, 2733581 (10.00 AM to 4:00 PM).
MG University Degree Trial Allotment Result 2020 UGCAP
MG University UG Trial Allotment Result 2020
MG University Degree UGCAP 2020 Trial Allotment Result
MG University UGCAP Provisional Rank List / Trial Allotment Result 2020
MGU Degree Trial Allotment Rank List 2020
MGU UGCAP 2020 Allotment Result