MG University UGCAP First Allotment Result 2020 [Declared], MGU Degree First Allotment, MG UGCAP 1st Allotment Result, www.cap.mgu.ac.in First Allotment Result, MG Degree Allotment Result, degree first allotment, MG Admission Details, MG Degree Allotment 2020
MG University Degree First Allotment Result 2020 has published on 9/9/2020 at MG University admission web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in. All the MG UGCAP 2020 applied candidates for admission to Degree programmes can check their MG degree first allotment result 2020 from the web site by login with Application Number and Password.
Latest New Updates : MG Degree First Allotment Published
MG University Degree First (1st) Allotment 2020 Published. Allotted candidates should remit the fee throgh online mode and wish to avail permanent admission should contact the colleges allotted on or before 17/09/2020 4.30 pm.
MG University Degree First Allotment 2020 – Check MGU UGCAP Allotment
Check MG Degree Degree First Allotment 2020
Enter the site www.cap.mgu.ac.in/ugcap/
Click on the “Login” on Menu bar
Enter the Application Number Password and Click submit button
Check the Allotment Status
MG Degree First Allotment 2020 – Fee Payment
The candidates who have got allotment in the degree first allotment result 2020 should have to remit the required fee due to University through online payment gate way of the university. After remitting the fee, the allotted candidates can take a print out of the allotment memo from the web site after login. This allotment memo need to produce before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted on a later stage as intimated by the University.
General Category – Rs 1113/
SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-
MG University Degree UGCAP 2020 First Allotment Dates
M University Degree Admission 2020-21 (MGU UGCAP 2020)
Centralised Allotment Process (MGU UGCAP 2020)
MG University UG Admission 2020 Online Application Start Date
Last date for Online Registration
|MG University UG CAP Trial Allotment||27.8.2020|
|Option modification date||Upto 7.9.2020|
|MGU First allotment date||9.9.2020|
|First Allotment Admission Date||Announced Later|
|Rearrange/delete options||18.9.2020 and 19.9.2020|
MG University Degree Admission and Allotment 2020 site
What is the procedure to take admission for First Allotment 2020 ?
The candidates who got an allotment in the MG University 1st allotment result 2020 should pay the admission fee throgh online fo confirmation of allotment. Those who failed to pay the fee within this time , they will lose their allotment and they will not be considered for the future university allotments for admission.
1. Applicants who got first allotment should download “Allotment Memo” after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gate way. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category – Rs 1113/-, SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo.
2. Applicant should then click on the mode of admission i.e., temporary/permanent.
Candidates who got allotted to first option shall not be able to exercise temporary admission. Similarly, a candidate opting permanent admission shall not have any higher options as the higher options get cancelled automatically after choosing ‘permanent admission’.
3.The candidate who secured allotment and wish to avail permanent admission should contact the colleges allotted on or before 17/09/2020 4.30 pm The candidate should also submit the Transfer Certificate either through post or through any mode convenient to the applicant within 15 days of taking admission.
4. The applicants should also send the digital copies of the following certificates for verification.
5. Signed copy of the Allotment Memo received online.
6. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
7. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE/KHSEB
8. The students who get admission on their first option should also remit the fee applicable to the programme in the institution at the time of admission through the online mode suggested by the University. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission also shall remit the fee in the institution through the online mode. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee or report for admission in the institution. However, in the fourth allotment they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
9. Candidates should download a confirmation slip from the online portal after confirmation of admission by the college authorities and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent/temporary
10. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment I conducted exclusively for them.
11. Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified need not cancel their remaining higher options. However, other candidates can rearrange/delete options on 18/09/2020 & 19/09/2020.
12. Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options.
13. A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
14. Failure to report for admission (online) by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
What are the Documents Submitted for MGU Degree First allotment 2020 Admission ?
The students should report to the colleges allotted on or before the specified date and should produce the following documents for verification.
The Allotment Memo received online.
Certificate to prove date of birth.
Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who
have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE
Migration Certificate, if applicable.
Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate (as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-creamy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
MG Degree First Allotment Option Re-Arrangements
The candidates can make re-arrangments/delete options on 18/09/2020 & 19/09/2020.
When MG University Degree First Allotment will be published ?
MG University Degree First Allotment will be published on September 9th, 2020.
How can I check MG University UG First Allotment 2020 ?
You can check the MG University UG First Allotment 2020 Result at www.cap.mgu.ac.in by using the Application number and Password.
What is the procedure for MG University UG Allotment Admission ?
MG University UG Allotment Admission procedures and admission dates are available at allotment memo.
MG UGCAP Allotment Result, MG University Degree First Allotment Result 2020, MG Degree First Allotment 2020, UGCAP First Allotment, Degree 1st allotment result 2020, MG University Degree Admission.