Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Application Form 2020, TN BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Admission 2020-21, Tamil Nadu BSc Admission, TN BSc Nursing Application
Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Admission will be starting soon on the Official Website of Tamil Nadu Nursing. The Candidates can apply for TN BSc Nursing in the Academic Year 2020-21 on the Tamil Nadu BSc Website. The Date for the TN BSc Online Application will be specified later.
TN BSc Admission 2020 – Online Application
Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing 2020 Online Application : Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Admission will be starting soon on the Official Website of Tamil Nadu Nursing. The Candidates can apply for TN BSc Nursing in the Academic Year 2020-21 on the Tamil Nadu BSc Website. The Date for the TN BSc Online Application will be specified later.
Tamil Nadu (TN) BSc Nursing Admission 2020 Details
The Tamil Nadu (TN) BSc nursing Admission to the four year BSc Nursing course is expected to be starting in the second week of September. All the candidates can apply for TN BSc Nursing on the official website.
|Name of the Exam||TN BSc Nursing|
|Name of the Course||BSc nursing 4 year|
|No of : Seats||2470 (approximately)|
|Authority||Health and Family Welfare (PME) Department, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Online Application Starting Date||Third week of September|
|Last date of Online Application||First week of October|
|Publication of Merit List||Second Week of October|
|Allotment of Seats||First Week of November|
|Tamil Nadu (TN) BSc Nursing 2020 Counseling||Second Week of November|
|Last Date of Admission||Will be announced later|
Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria
The TN BSc Nursing Candidates can follow the Eligibility Criteria for BSc nursing.
1) The candidates appearing should be an India citizen
2) The candidates should have a valid domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu State and should have proof of being a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State.
3) Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu
4) Candidates belonging to other States cannot claim nativity of Tamil Nadu
5) Candidates who are Native of Tamil Nadu and have studied 8th Std to 12th standard in schools of Tamil Nadu and studied Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3 1/2 years in Tamil Nadu need not enclose the Nativity Certificate.
6) Candidates should not have completed 45 years. Evidence should be produced
7) Candidates belonging to all categories should have passed in Diploma in Nursing Examination with a pass in the HSC or Equivalent Examination recognized by the university and registered as Nurse & Midwife in the Tamil Nadu Nursing Council or any other State Nursing Council
8) Should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Councilor any other state Nursing Council.
Procedure For Filling up of Application and Submission
Fill up the Application form and scrutiny form legibly, neatly and correctly. The information will be processed for preparing merit list. Any mistake committed by the candidate will prejudice the selection. Application with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected.
Filled up application without the signature and photo of the candidate will be rejected. Do not make hole, pin or Stapler on the scrutiny form. Do not fold any of the forms under any circumstances. All the entries in the application form and scrutiny form should be correct.
The candidate should ensure that all information including the marks in the qualifying examination furnished by him/her in the application and the enclosures are same. The candidate is informed that if after scrutiny of his / her application it is found that the marks furnished by him / her in the application are not correct or any other information is found to be incorrect, then; He/she will forfeit the admission no matter at what stage of the course he/she will be at that time.
He/she will be debarred from pursuing any studies for a period of two years. Legal action will be initiated against him / her for furnishing incorrect information. Criminal action will be initiated against him / her for furnishing bogus mark sheets / bogus Community certificate/false nativity certificate.
The candidates are instructed to download and fill the application and scrutiny form with their own handwriting and enclose photo copies of the following certificates along with the application. HSC Mark Sheet. Diploma in Nursing Mark Sheet (I Year II Year & III Year) along with internship mark sheet. Midwifery / Psychiatry Nursing Mark Sheet.
Transfer Certificate obtained after the completion of Diploma in Nursing Course. Nativity Certificate (wherever necessary)
TN BSc Nursing Selection Process 2020
The Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing selection process will be carried out on a merit-based basis, depending on the candidate marks secured in the qualifying examination. The TN BSc Nursing Merit List will comprise the names of the candidates based on the result of the Class 12th examination.